Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Resplendence

I can't help but think that morning seen like this is full of resplendence.



So I went to bed around 12:30am, big mistake :(. I woke up at 4:30am, wide awake as I've ever been. That is the problem with going to bed so early for me... Anyways, I woke up, laid there for about half an hour, then I decided I might as well start my day.

What makes this morning better than most is that I got to experience everything as it was happening. The sun rose above the mountains so perfectly, and the Chickadees started singing their songs... Really, truly, a site to behold.

It's so easy for me to ignore the typical views on how much sleep one should get. Life for me starts at midnight. That's when I can be most like myself.

Now it's 7:01am as I'm writing this. I've decided I'm going to make a new AMV, and actually finish it this time. I was listening to Taylor Swift and I thought I should jump on the opportunity to let my video editing be a nice outlet for my emotions.

I'm going to go work on that now. Until next time...

-From The Void-

1 comment:

  1. It's a neat observation on how different times of day help people feel truly alive. I am an evening girl myself, loving the way the chill sets in and everything slides into a peaceful restful period. Gorgeous images you have there. Looking forward to seeing some of your AMVs!

    ReplyDelete