Friday, May 27, 2011

Starcraft Awesomness

Been playing a lot of Starcraft lately :) (Yah, I know, I kind of switch from game to game randomly, last time it was Minecraft)

BUT NOW! Lol. I just got back into it after about a 7 month hiatus... And I reaaaaaallly sucked at first. I mean, REALLY. I initially got placed as number 56 in the SILVER league, and then I worked my way up and got upgraded to 20 in the Gold League. HOWEVER! Unfortunately, I had to quit MANY games, because I had to go do something, or go somewhere, or whatever, and apparently that kills your standing, so now I'm all the way in the STUPID bronze league :P.

But, on a more positive note, my roommate and I have boosted ourselves up to 13 in the Gold League :) So that's good news!



I don't really have anything else to report so

Until next time....

-From The Void-

No comments:

Post a Comment