Monday, May 9, 2011

Well TODAY

Today I have a final exam in Stats. I'm pretty prepared for it, but I've been studying since 8am this morning, so hopefully that will pull a lot of weight piled on top of all the studying I did this week :) YAY!

Also, I have two finals on Thursday... This should be stressful :( I ALSO don't even stop school right away. I have to leap right back in next week and do Summer Courses... :( Every day at 8am HOW ANNOYING! Hence my switch to this sleeping schedule, so I can actually wake up for class. Lol. Anyways, Summer really doesn't start for me yet... But I can't WAIT for June 12th to roll around. Classes end the Friday before, and right after, I'm rewarded with OWL CITY with my best bud IAN :D YAY!!!

To help me get through this stressful time, I made another mix!!! :D It's slower than the previous one, and it has a more love-y feel to it. I hope you enjoy!



Until next time....

-From The Void-

No comments:

Post a Comment