Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer...

So you can probably all imagine my dismay as I have to begin Summer courses before I even begin Summer break... It's depressing, I know.

The more depressing part, is that this Summer course is only for Q1 of the Summer semester. Meaning it's only for 4 weeks from May 16th - June 10th. Therefore, a crap-ton of material is to be shoved into this 4 weeks as would normally be in a normal school semester. In OTHER words, this 3-credit class has the workload and time necessary to put into as a 12-credit class... That's normally at LEAST 4 classes worth of work, into 1, for 4 weeks. UNBELIEVABLE!

So this Summer is going to suck, but I get rewarded RIGHT at the end on June 12th with an amazing concert, Owl City, with my best bud Ian. :) Nothing could be a better reward.

Also, I've been playing a lot of minecraft. BEHOLD MY CREATION!


Yes, that is a custom-made glass atrium with a waterfall running on top of it. :)

Until next time...

-From The Void-

No comments:

Post a Comment