Saturday, May 7, 2011

Super Exciting

So two of my really good friends are coming to visit me today! :)

Charlie and Steven. I'm really excited, because it's been too long since I've seen one of my friends from back home. It's going to be amazing, really.

Although, at the same time I feel bad, because I didn't want to go to this Ball with Jessica and Kyrie. I mean it's not really all the bad I feel like... I just really didn't want to go. Except it's also kind of weird that my girlfriend is going to a dance without me. Yes, I'm a little jealous, mostly that she'll probably be dancing with other guys, but there's nothing I can do about that, I said I wasn't going. But I feel like it would be even more awkward if I went, considering that Kyrie is used to going with her now-ex, and she'd be alone and Jessica and I would be a couple. Third-wheeling is NO FUN!

But hey, I'm optimistic, because I get to hang out with Charlie and Steven here pretty soon. Noonish.

ANOTHER EXCITING THING!
My super awesome friend Ian and I are going to see OWL CITY in July!!! :D It's going to be the most AMAZING concert, and I couldn't be more stoked for it! It's also awesome because I don't really get to see Ian ever, since he's awfully busy, which I understand! I'm also super-supportive of his soccer career, cause he's the best player I know!

Until next time...

-From The Void-

1 comment:

  1. This made me jump up and down and eat ice cream like it's going out of style.

    ReplyDelete